Conditions or practices conducive to maintaining health and preventing disease, especially through cleanliness.
Poor standards of food hygiene. synonyms: cleanliness, personal hygiene, personal cleanliness, purity, sterility, disinfection, sanitation
• Once the UK corona virus lockdown has eased, all retail, commercial and business premises will need to provide sanitation procedures and areas.
• The USA has already outlined it’s 3 stage process which dictates ‘good hygiene practice’, with the sanitising of hands KEY to this.
• Global demand has outstripped supply of PPE, with many countries globally turning to China for supply. This has it’s own complications
with quality, lead times, counterfeit goods and payment terms.
The Regency solution
Automatic hand sanitiser dispenser station (floor standing)
• Far less risk of cross contamination due to unit being automatic
dispense unlike a pump or push version.
• Bespoke branding meaning sponsorship and marketing opportunities
• Premium design with a small footprint
• Base powder coating can be matched to any required colour
• Mild steel construction
• Registered counter lever design
• Lightweight yet robust and sturdy
• Managed sanitiser dispense rate saving on cost of sanitiser
• UK Designed and Manufactured
• Refillable and locked CE approved Automatic Battery-Operated Hand Sanitiser
Dispenser Unit – 1,000ml capacity with a 1.5 ml dispense rate per use
• Powder coated mild steel construction
• Vinyl graphics applied as requested
• Unit size – 25cm W x 39cm D x 150cm H
• 1 year warranty
• Easy to move and wipe down clean
• Weight is 10kg